Saturday 21 August, 2021 - Saturday 21 August, 2021
11:00 am - 3:00 am
Suitable for: beginners
Price: £40 per session ( six sessions payable in advance)
This is aimed at adult beginners
Course will include
1. Stretching paper on to board
2. Basic info on brush types and brushstrokes
3.tonal painting using 4 or 5 tones of black or Paynes Grey.
4. Applying simple washes, graduated washes, two tone washes with acrylic paint, drying each
successive layer before adding the next.
5, Form, structure and composition.
6. Recognising negative space and how to create the illusion of three dimensions on a flat surface.
7. Colour theory and colour mixing including ways to achieve colour harmony by restricting the palette
three or four colours
7.perspective as applied to landscapes
8. working with mixed media using thickening gels, tissue paper, gesso to create texture