Sunday 21 July, 2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Suitable for: Comfortable knitting in the round
Price: £40 per person
Skills required: You should be able to knit and purl with confidence and have an understanding of increases and decreases.
This is a 4 hour class with a 30 minute break for lunch. Tea and coffee will be provided but you might like to bring a packed lunch. There is a cute cafe opposite the building as well.
You will learn how to:
* Work a short row toe or an ‘easy’ toe using double pointed needles.
* Work in the round using 5 double pointed needles.
* Work a short row heel.
* Cast off the cuff using a selection of stretchy techniques.
We will aim to complete a ‘mini’ sock during the class to enable you to try all the techniques.
Notes will be provided
* Set of 5 double pointed 3mm needles
* 4ply sock yarn
* 3mm crochet hook (for the crochet chain used in toe cast on)
Please note payment is required to book in to this workshop, and is non-refundable.
LocationSt. Margaret's House, 151 London Road
St. Margaret’s House
151 London Road