Monday 18 February, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Suitable for: Beginner / refresher
Price: £107.19 for 10 hours of tuition & including all materials, notes, tea/coffee/biscuits & Eventbrite's fees
Is this class for me?
This workshop is for you are new to crochet or if you just need a wee refresher! The workshop will run with a maximum of 4 people to allow you to learn at your own pace in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
When is the class?
It will run on all of the Mondays in the month (4th, 11th, 18th and 25th February) from 6pm to 8:30pm, so you’ll have a total of 10 hours of tuition.
What will I learn?
– foundation chains for straight work and sliding loops for circular work and “granny squares”
– the main crochet stitches
– how to increases and decrease
– how to join a new ball or colour
– how to read basic crochet patterns and charts
– tips to make (crochet) life easier and some troubleshooting if things don’t go to plan!
What do I need to bring?
NOTHING! A 4mm crochet hook and a ball of yarn are included in the price. As are tea/coffee and biscuits!
Booking is essential as there are only 4 places available. Book via the link below or on Eventbrite by searching for “Crochet for Beginners (February)”.
Contact Jane Buxton on 07469 887 958 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a query about the course. Follow me on Facebook – Wild Cat Crafts, Instagram – wildatcrafts or visit my Etsy shop – WildCatCraftsShop
LocationStudio 2.03, St Margaret's House, 151 London Road
St. Margaret’s House, 151 London Road