The Swap Shop is open daily for you to donate your unwanted but highly reusable items, and to swap them for many varied items for your creative projects.
Please be sensible with the items and the volume of items you donate to the Swap Shop.
Do not DUMP junk or overfill the Swap Shop, and please please, please do your bit to keep it tidy.
If the Swap Shop is deemed unsafe or overfull it will be locked until volunteers are available to clear it.
If you would like to become a regular swap shop volunteer please email Jaimie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWAP SHOP Donation list
ALL Good condition
- Paper and card
- Art materials – paint brushes, crayons, pens, pencils
- Haberdashery- ribbons, wool, buttons, beads, knitting needles
- Dressmaking and knitting patterns
- Decent sized fabric- more than 20 x 20cm
- Clothing and shoes- womens and childrens
- Homewares- pans, plates, cups, household linen
- Packaging- boxes, tubs, small display boxes
- Wood, Perspex and plywood offcuts
- DIY- Tiles, hooks, brackets, screws, nuts and bolts etc
- Random good stuff
- Electricals- please donate to charity
- Junk or items otherwise recyclable
- Tiny scraps of fabric
- ANYTHING broken, ripped, dirty or smelly
- Make-up, creams or old hairbrushes
- Medicines of ANY kind!
- Old pillows or duvets
- Broken Glass or crockery
- Big boxes of Books- please donate to charity
- Furniture- please talk to Daniel in the office
Tags: Building news, Swap Shop