Saturday 7 October - Sunday 8 October 2023 11:00am - 5:00pm
St Margaret's House
Collecting, cutting and polishing stones.
Leith Lapidary Club’s 50th Anniversary!
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
- Displays of rocks, minerals, and fossils including polished stones.
- Bring your own rocks/fossils to show and tell or to have them identified.
- See how some minerals are transformed by ultraviolet light.
- Leith Lapidary Club has surplus rocks for sale including some jewellery and polished stones.
- On the 3rd floor gallery, there will be a showing of paintings by geologist and artist Chris Smith-Duque.
Location detailsSt. Margaret’s House – Basement Two
St. Margaret’s House, 151 London Road
Edinburgh EH7 6AE