The Open Doors Weekend at St Margaret’s House is always a great opportunity for everyone to come together and reveal the hive of creative energy going on here.
This year, the artists, designers and charities based in St Margaret’s House will welcome the public next weekend on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 October.
- What will take place across the building that weekend?
- Opening studios
- Arts & craft workshops
- Children & family activities
- Yoga taster sessions
- Pop-up gigs and performances
- Storytelling tour (tickets and info: here) in partnership with the Scottish International Storytelling Festival
- Community café (offering coffee, tea and lunch)
- Opening events of three exhibitions from the collective Medley 5, from Jacqui Higgs and Mary Walters, and Megan Burt (all residents at St Margaret’s House)
Also… check our What’s On menu for current exhibitions and upcoming workshops.
All information for residents, who would like to take part of it this year can be found here.