Dear artists, art lovers, and friends,
I’ve been making some face masks both to donate and to help me provide during a time where income is rather dry due to the lockdown – as many of my creative colleagues , I’m a theatre designer who uses her remnants to make accessories; so it feels only right to adapt this way during this uncertainty. If you are inclined to purchase some, please find some details below:
- Designed to have a large fit over the lower face for full coverage as well as ease of breathing.
- Standard sizes: 4 sizes (LARGE, MEDIUM, SMALL, EXTRA SMALL)
- Elastic ear attachment loop
- Aluminium nose wire to improve fit to the user’s face
- Two distinct coloured layers to easily know what side is inside/outside when taking off, putting on.
- Reinforced seams
- Filter pocket options to insert filters, if your situation requires that.
- Packaged in biodegradable zip lock bags
Please order directly through Etsy: www.MKecoCreations.etsy.com
Thank you for supporting your small local artists.Categories: Community News, News, News Featured
Tags: opportunity, Projects with Edinburgh Palette Artists, resident artists