Do you feel ready to get your own home?
If you already have your own home, do you feel confident running it yourself?
Learn new skills now!
In this course you can learn:
- Housing options
- Feeling less lonely in your community
- How to keep safe and stay healthy
- How to manage income and bills
- How to keep your home clean and recycle
- Where to ask for help if you need it
The workshops are a great way to increase your confidence and meet other young people.
When: Thursday, 5pm – 8pm (cooking skills class 4pm – 5pm)
Where: St Margaret’s House, 3rd Floor, 151 London Road, Edinburgh, EH7 6AE
Who: 16 – 25 year olds
Travel expenses included.
Tel: 01324 466860
Email: email@example.comCommunity News, News, News Featured
Tags: Building news, Local interest, young people