11:00 am - 1:00 am
Painting Workshops for Children 7 – 12 yrs. Starting Sat 15th May. 11-1pm. £20 per session. This course is designed to teach the basics of painting…preparation of surfaces, brushwork, colour theory, form, structure, tonality, perspective etc.
Further info from firstname.lastname@example.org. 07842 576939.
I plan to teach the basics of painting using watercolours and acrylics.
Classes will explore
1. How to look at and analyse paintings of the masters
2. How to use brushes and prepare paper for painting
3. Colour theory in relation to paint mixing.
4. The importance of form and structure
6. Applying washes and working wet in wet.
7. Constructing a painting in successive layers.
8. Mixed media techniques including collage.
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Every Thursday Morning
You can join us any Thursday
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
The link will be provided after the registration.
Cost £175 for 5 Classes
The main focus of this workshop is on helping you to find your own personal style. To help you develop creative practice and find the confidence that you need to make creativity a part of your daily life.
It is an ongoing Class but students are guided individually through the process of creating an Icon.
Not recommended for complete beginners but if you have some experience drawing or painting but not Icon painting please contact me and we can discuss if it will be suitable for you.
You will be guided through all the stages of creating an Icon. You will be supported in conveying your own ideas and a personal style.
Peaceful music played in between feedback will help you come to a quiet and meditative place.
You will deepen your understanding and practice of the principles of the egg tempera technique which include:
- The composition used in icon painting
- Icon styles including Byzantine and Russian
- Preparation of egg yolk binding medium
- Making your own paints from dry pigments
- Working with thin layers
- Egg tempera brushwork
- Dry brushwork
Book online here
email@example.com to find out more