6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“Intuitive painting is a powerful spiritual and creative practice designed to connect people with their intuition, and inner guidance”
The classes combine intuitive painting, meditation, and writing. They provide a safe and positive space for free expression, with the aim to develop an intuitive approach to the creative process. Art is used as a tool for pure self-expression, healing, and transformation.
Participants have the chance to work on any subject, emotion or thought they wish to explore through the process, however, a general theme is always provided. A short guided meditation opens and closes the practice and helps to relax the mind and the body.
The course includes some introduction to the acrylic painting technique as well as some guidance through the creative process. No experience is required and all the materials will be provided.
WHEN: Tue 4th of June – Tue 9th of July, 6-8pm (6 weeks course)
WHERE: Edinburgh Palette Studio G5, 151 London Rd, Edinburgh EH7 6AE
EXCHANGE: 6 weeks £130.00 – £110.00 EARLY BIRDS discount available till the 22nd of May! All the materials are included.
For more information and to book your space simply visit https://www.creativeflowart.com/intuitive-painting-class or phone 07556575645
In this workshop you will learn all basic jewellery skills in relaxed, private environment. We will go through basic skills such as piercing, filling, soldering and finishing jewellery to more advance techniques such as stonesetting. You will learn the skills on real projects such as making a ring or pendant. Part of the class is also improving your design skills.
There will be individual study plan designed specially for each person depending on your needs and experiences.
There will be flexible start so you can use your pass whenever you want (depending of space availability, please book the dates in advance)
Dates are flexible, please contact tutor for availability and discuss what you would like to learn:
Mirka – email@example.com
Each class will be 2h long
Please book online: https://www.midasskillsschool.com/monday-jewellery-skills-6-30-9
or enquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Early bird price till 2 month before the course.
This 5 day intensive workshop is designed for students of all abilities, no previous experience is required.
The aim of the course is to help you understand the tradition of icon painting through studying masterpieces, and through their inspiration to create your own icon.
Over 5 days of intensive work students will go through all stages of icon painting which will be a good introduction and experience for using egg tempera technique as well.
Stages of work include:
1. Sketching and designing. Students can use images of icons provided as an inspiration or just alter an original image slightly. Students are encouraged to be creative and listen to their instincts.
2. Transferring finished drawings onto a panel covered with layers of gesso. Panels are provided and ready for students to use as it takes at least 2 days to prepare them. (It is possible to have an additional tuition on making panels on a request).
3. Redrawing with paint. At this stage students will start learning how to make paints using egg yolk and dry pigments.
4. Once all surfaces are covered with enough layers of ground we can start building shapes using lights. In icon painting we don’t build shapes with shadows.
5. Gilding – for students who would like to try gilding. We would normally cover small surface using schlagmetal leafs which is not a real gold leaf. It is an excellent method for beginners as gold leaf is extremely thin and difficult to work with. We will use oil gilding.
6. Applying final lights and highlights. Finishing.
7. It is recommended to wait at least few weeks before varnishing finished icon painted in egg tempera. Students are welcome to arrange a time and date to come back and varnish their paintings.
6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Beginners level yoga class with Izabela Bysiak.
This class is on Mondays at 6pm (we have other beginners classes on Tuesday and Wedneday evenings, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings).
Iyengar yoga is suitable for everyone and in this class Izabela will introduce you to the basics, working week by week to develop your strength and flexibilty, leaving you feeling taller, refreshed and relaxed. All equipment, including mats, is provided and we can help you progress, whatever your previous experience or level of fitness.
Term Pass costs £80 for 10 classes (to be used in 10 weeks, at any 10 classes). Introductory Pass costs £50 for 6 classes in 6 weeks. Single class costs £12. Passes can be used at any suitable class until the end of term.