Suitable for: Beginners / refreshers
Price: £107.19 for 10 hours of tuition & including all materials, notes, tea/coffee/biscuits & Eventbrite’s fees
Is this class for me?
This workshop is for you if you have never knitted before or if you just need a wee refresher! The workshop will run with a maximum of 4 people to allow you to learn at your own pace in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
When is the class?
It will run on all Mondays in the month (4th, 11th, 18th and 25th March) from 2pm to 4:30pm, so you’ll have a total of 10 hours of tuition.
What will I learn?
– casting on and casting off
– knit and purl stitches
– how to combine knit and purl stitches to create lovely fabrics, including cable and lace
– how to increases and decrease
– how to join a new ball or colour
– how to decipher basic knitting patterns
– tips to make (knitting) life easier and some troubleshooting if things don’t go to plan!
What do I need to bring?
NOTHING! A pair of 4mm knitting needles and a ball of yarn are included in the price. As are notes to take home with you and tea/coffee and biscuits during the workshop!
How do I book a place?
Booking is essential as there are limited places. Book on Eventbrite via the link below or search their site for “Knitting for Beginners (March)”
Contact Jane Buxton on 07469 887 958 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a query about the course. Follow me on
Facebook – Wild Cat Crafts
Instagram – wildcatcrafts
or visit my Etsy shop – WildCatCraftsShop
Tags: Art, crafts, Local interest, resident artists, workshop