This year the Makers’ Fair will be set in all 3 galleries from the 9th – 10th of December
Please share our Facebook event far and wide – and add yourself as “going” to the event to keep updated with the events happening over the weekend.
The Christmas Makers’ Fair at St Margaret’s House is not just a simple line-up of stalls, but is a high quality common curated show you can enjoy with friends and family. There will also be a community café and a range of workshops for children and adults.
Our programme includes:
- Join French puppeteer & resident Tania from Le Petit Monde and make your own Christmas Tree finger puppet to take home.
- Storytelling with the Thrive Archive in studio 3.04 on Saturday from 12:30 – 4pm.
- A pop-up bookshop hosted by Typewronger Books, also in 3.04 which will also have a selection of typewriters from various decades for you to try.
- Workshops for adults and children in G5 Education Space.
- Simply Singing, who rehearse in the building on Wednesdays and are always looking for new members, will be spreading Christmas cheer in various locations around the building on the Saturday.
Categories: Community News, Events & Exhibitions, News, News Featured
Tags: Building news, crafts, design, Events & Exhibitions, Local interest, resident artists