Saturday 12 June, 2021 - Saturday 12 June, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 am
Suitable for: Children age 7-12yrs unsupervised although happy for parents to attend if they wish.
Price: £20 per session
Painting Workshops for Children 7 – 12 yrs. Starting Sat 15th May. 11-1pm. £20 per session. This course is designed to teach the basics of painting…preparation of surfaces, brushwork, colour theory, form, structure, tonality, perspective etc.
Further info from firstname.lastname@example.org. 07842 576939.
I plan to teach the basics of painting using watercolours and acrylics.
Classes will explore
1. How to look at and analyse paintings of the masters
2. How to use brushes and prepare paper for painting
3. Colour theory in relation to paint mixing.
4. The importance of form and structure
6. Applying washes and working wet in wet.
7. Constructing a painting in successive layers.
8. Mixed media techniques including collage.