11:00 am - 1:00 am
Painting Workshops for Children 7 – 12 yrs. Starting Sat 15th May. 11-1pm. £20 per session. This course is designed to teach the basics of painting…preparation of surfaces, brushwork, colour theory, form, structure, tonality, perspective etc.
Further info from firstname.lastname@example.org. 07842 576939.
I plan to teach the basics of painting using watercolours and acrylics.
Classes will explore
1. How to look at and analyse paintings of the masters
2. How to use brushes and prepare paper for painting
3. Colour theory in relation to paint mixing.
4. The importance of form and structure
6. Applying washes and working wet in wet.
7. Constructing a painting in successive layers.
8. Mixed media techniques including collage.
An online exhibition by Doodle Snout.
A selection of oil and watercolour portrait pieces depicting core moments from film and television moments over the last 50 years. The works in this exhibit are intended to capture the essence of each film through portrait work by focusing on the colours, the compositions, and the characters that mean all the difference between a psychedelic 70s classic, a cyberpunk 80s underdog, or a ground-breaking modern masterpiece.
You can view the entire exhibition here: https://www.edinburghpalette.co.uk/events-2/exhibitions/caught-on-canvas/