Relax Kids Classes have now been running at St. Margaret’s House Meadowbank since January and are growing in popularity with positive outcomes for children and parents.
Relax Kids offers fun activity classes to help children manage anxiety and emotions while building self-esteem and confidence.
The next Relax Kids sessions will be running from Panda Yoga Studios 6.28 St Margaret’s House 151 London Road EH7 6AE starting in August.
• 4-7 year-old 9.30-10.30 Starting Sun 6th August (Magical Adventures)
• 8-11 year-old 10.45-11.45 Starting Sun 6th August (Combination of Magical Adventures and Chill Skills)
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
A 6 week gentle introduction to yoga.
These 2 hour sessions will give you time to practice all aspects of yoga and time to ask questions.
We will be working with meditation, asana (postures), pranayama (breath control), relaxation and learn a little about the philosophy behind the practice as we go along.
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
2 week course, running for 5 hours on subsequent Saturday @
10:00 am – 4 pm
10 hours tuition in total
Learn the basics and create a piece to take home
Loom and yarns provided
• Select a design and suitable yarns
• Create a warp on the loom; knotting to space and secure
• Basic weaving techniques; introducing new colours, creating shapes and patterns
• Finish the top & back of the weaving and cut off the loom
• Look at hanging options
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The furniture painting workshop is a fun introduction to upcycling furniture. Relax and let your creativity flow whilst you learn new skills and customise your furniture!
Come join us at our studio – 6.17, St Margarets House, 151 London Road, EH7 6AE. You’re welcome to bring along or pre-order, a small item of wooden furniture e.g. a small side table, coffee table, magazine rack, dining chair, small cabinet or a stool.